Small and Complex IT Projects!
Managing a complex project presents a series of challenges of greater magnitude than found in typical project management.
- Details – number of variables and interfaces
- Ambiguity – lack of awareness of events and causality
- Uncertainty – inability to pre-evaluate actions
- Unpredictability – the inability to know what will happen
- Dynamics – rapid rate of change
- Social structure – numbers and types of interactions
- Interrelationships – many interdependencies and interconnections exist
- Short duration – typically last less than six months, or part-time effort
- Members – 10 or fewer team members
- Skill areas – Generally involves few skill areas
- Narrowly defined scope and definition that is readily achievable
- Affects a single business unit and no impacts on external projects
- Access to project information and no dependency on external projects
- One primary source for leadership and decision making
- Has available funding.
We deliver your projects on time and under budget
Start planning your projects.