SSL is a software that encrypts data flowing to and from your web site and protects your site from thieves and eavedroppers.
Advantages of securing your site and having certificate
- Let customers know their private details are safe.
- Very affordabel site security compared to competitors
- Protect site transactions and customer data
- Encrypts data transferred to and from your site and protects against hijackings and attacks
- Included a FREE website Malware Scanner that monitors your site for malicious links inserted by hackers trying to spread worms, viruses and spyware to your visitors
- Give you peace of mind and lets you concentrate on growing your business
- SSL Certificate
What are the benefits of having an SSL Certificate on my website?
- SSL Certificates keep names, addresses, passwords, credit card numbers, and other details hidden from cyber crooks.
- SSL Certificates inspire trust in your site - you'll need one if you plan to accept credit cards on your site.
- Seal of Trust
Buy SSL certificate or Site Scanner and Get Seal of Trust for your site.
- Site Protection Scanner
Don't get blacklisted by Google®. Stay ahead of hackers
Daily vulnerability scan looks for malware links and security gaps on your website that could allow a hacker to steal information, vandalize your site or infect your customers. The site scanner gives you recommendations on how to fix threats.